As a multi award winning building company our clients expect the best, and that is what we give them. This is why we are after a high quality Site Foreman / Carpenter that will fit in with our values as an award winning company. A few things we value as a business and will be basing our decision to hire on are: Attitude, Skill, integrity, professionalism, punctuality, honesty, communications skills and presentation.
OUR PHILOSOPHY: We love what we do and we value people, both our clients and our team members. This is why we strive to do good work and make the entire building process stress free for clients and our team. We do not usually work weekends as we want our team to have a life outside of work.
Your Role as Site Foreman/Carpenter:
We build from the ground up – demo to handover, high end architecturally designed projects where attention to detail is essential.
- Day to day running of site (new home or extension) -- 30% management to 70% on the tools
- Weekly programs
- Working on site hands on as lead carpenter, formwork, set out, steel fixing, concreting, framework, structural steel, roofing, cladding, fitout etc.
- Booking trades and running trades onsite – experience with managing difference trades
- Ordering materials according to programs to ensure the site runs smoothly
- Assisting director (Jake) with hiring trades and sorting out scope of works
- Answering directly to Jake (no one above you)
START: We are looking for someone to start ASAP – Latest start date 14th November 2016.
PACKAGE: Attractive Package for the right candidate
- ABN + Super & Workers Comp
- Full time employment – Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Phone Allowance, Fuel Allowance
- Good attitude and skill
- Drivers license and vehicle
- Basic tools
- Carpentry Trade Certificate
- Minimum 3 years onsite experience as Leading Hand or Site Foreman running small sites as a Trade Carpenter (e.g. 4 years apprenticeship + 3 years running jobs as a qualified carpenter minimum total = 7 years)
- Please note that there is NO SMOKING on any of our sites during work hours
PROCESS: email CV/Resume and be sure to include a cover letter / email explaining why you think you are the right fit for our company.